2020 Lenasia Muslim School Fee Structure
|CLASS|| OPTION 1|
Once off payment
at the beginning of
| OPTION 2|
4 Instalments at
the beginning of
| OPTION 3
January to October
|Grade 1 to 6|
|1st child||R26 400||R6 600||R2 640|
|2nd child||R24 420||R6 105||R2 442|
|3, 4, 5 or more||R23 760||R5 940||R2 376|
|Grade 7 to 12|
|1st child||R29 640||R7 410||R2 964|
|2nd child||R27 417||R6 854||R2 741|
|3, 4, 5 or more||R26 676||R6 669||R2 667|
Kindly note, fees are payable as follows
Option 1: Annual paid in full at the commencement of the academic year
Option 2: Termly Quarterly cheques to be dated as follows: 13/01/2017, 05/04/2017, 18/07/2017, 10/10/2017. These cheques must be paid in at the beginning of the year
Option 3: Monthly Payments must be made at the end of each month (January to October = 10 payments)
You have an option to pay your fees via
– Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT
– Cheque Payments
– Cash Payments
– Debit orders
Any deviation from the above payment options will have to be approved by the Finance Committee of the board of Governors.
Parents are required to activate and sign a debit order at their banks and submit the debit order document to the school
– Debit orders should start in January and stop in October each year
– It is the Parents’ responsibility to ensure that funds are available
– If a debit order is returned by your bank “insufficient funds” the school will debit your account with an amount of R100 being an admin fee.
– The bank charges incurred on the Parent’s Bank Account is not the schools responsibility.
Due to security reasons, the school urges all parents to adhere to the following:
– Fees should be deposited into the school banking account
– Fees may be paid electronically
– Fees in Cash should not be sent via learners, however if cash is sent with the learner, the school will not be responsible for any loss thereof
– Cheques may be sent with learners
– Please use your account number as your reference and not your child’s name.
– Kindly fax/send proof of payment to the school if you are making bank payments.
– A bank charge of R100 will be debited to your account should a cheque be returned by the bank.
Withdrawal of Learners
– A full terms notice in writing signed by both parents, addressed to the Principal is required before the learn/s is removed from the school. Failure to furnish the school with a full term’s notice will make you liable for one terms fees, in lieu of late notice prior to removing the learner from the school
– If a full term’s notice is given then the school will calculate the fees on a Pro-Rata basis for the months attended.
Please note that the registration fee is Non-Refundable.
Advance and Monthly Payments
Many parents compound their debt by not paying fees on a monthly basis.
To avoid embarrassment, kindly adhere to the punctual payment of fees on due dates. Parents on Payment Plans are kindly requested to honor their commitments on promised dates.
Terms and Conditions
If the school fees are NOT paid in accordance with one of the above selected payment options, the school reserves the right to:
– Exclude your child/children from all school activities including lessons and examinations
– Accept your child/children ONLY on PAYMENT of the FULL OUTSTANDING FEE
– Re-register your child/children for the next year on payment of the full outstanding fees
– Hand your account over to our attorneys for collection, including legal costs.
– Report you to the credit bureau