- The Lenasia Muslim School promotes and honours pupils who embark on studies to take up Hifz.
- Students who leave school to pursue Hifz classes will be accommodated at school when they complete
their Hifz according to the following formula:
- 2.1. For every full two years of study, the school credit the student with one grade, e.g. if a student leaves in December 1998 (Grade 4 – passed) and return in January 2001. He will have missed 2 years at school. He will be allowed to proceed to Grade 6 in 2001.
- 2.2. Grade credits will only be allowed upto Grade 10.
- 2.3. Fulltime Hifz students will not be allowed to write the examinations at the Lenasia Muslim School while they are still pursuing their Hifz programme.